Musical Title: i want to be a dinosaur
Jett wants to be a dinosaur when he grows up! Not a policeman, a scientist or even an astronaut! Although mummy is hesitant about his aspirations; she allows him learn more about becoming one.
But how does one become the best dinosaur ever? If only dinosaurs were alive… right?
This fun musical is about having aspirations, about education, and about making friends!
Suitable for Actors: 5 Years Old – 99 Years Old
Suitable for Audience: 4 Years Old – 99 Years Old
Standard Character List:
Number of Songs in Musical: Two
Song Titles & Brief Descriptions:
- I’m a Dinosaur
- Let’s Be Best Friends Forever
Number of Worksheets Provided in Bundle: Two
Worksheet One: Paperdoll Template Sheet: The Line of Dinosaurs (Color & Cut)
Worksheet Two: Template of Dinosaur Headgear (Color, Cut, Stick, Wear)
Musical Poster: Provided: Standard Template
Format: PDF, PNG, JPG, SVG
* Storyline, Script, Song Lyrics, Character List, Costume Suggestions are All Editable. You are welcome to tweak/make changes to your purchased Performance Bundle to fit your needs, independently. All musical songs are standard, no musical scores/sheet music will be provided. Editable poster via Canva is available upon request (free access and use).
** This is a One-Time End-User License defined as: To be used by a class, a school, or an arts group in one country. Not to be re-sold (no reseller license available). End-User may repackage (white label) the performance bundle for its own use.
—- Performance Bundles?
Are you wanting to put on a class or school performance? Have you figured out your school’s year-end graduation performance?
Or would you like to direct and produce your very own musical, selling tickets to the public? Why not purchase one of our Performance Bundles; and spend your time worrying ONLY on the casting, directing and all other logistical needs?
What are the Performance Bundles? Performance Bundles are performing sets that include;
* Script (Lines, Character Description, Scene Description)
* Costume Suggestion List
* Music/Song: with Voice & Instrumental/Minus One
* Song Lyrics
* Two Worksheets, if you want your audience to participate in a after-event workshop or activity
* Standard Poster (PDF/PNG/JPG/SVG)